Saturday, January 10, 2015

Irrevocable Boxed Set Release Special!

Read both books now!

Irrevocable Boxed 

With this one-time offer you can pick up Irrevocable and Bend, Don't Break for just 99 cents! After January 9, the price will increase to $2.99 through January 16, and then it will be set at it's normal price of $4.99 thereafter. That means for the next 10 days, you can save at least $4.99 off the separate books and read the entire story!

 nookAmazon Kobo 

Sign up for Skye Callahan's mailing list and don't miss out on any future releases or sales!

Irrevocable (#1)

Irrevocable front

Sometimes when you can’t go back, the only way out is to descend into the darkness. my Captor When I woke in that place, I just wanted to survive. But survival came at a cost, for which they demanded my will and body. my Master With pain came acceptance. Fully-dependent on the man who claimed me, I learned to appreciate what I had-life and relative safety. my Protector I watched him spill blood and tend my injuries. With betrayal came a revelation. The only way out was to bring them all down or die trying.

Bend, Don’t Break (#2)

Benddontbreak front cover 

I thought I was done. my End I couldn’t take my eyes off her as the bullet tore through me, leaving me with nothing but the hope that I had done enough to savef her. The darkness tried to engulf me—to brand me as its own and drag me to my fate. my Darkness Waking to see her tear-stained face above me was enough to make my heart stutter. I was alive and free from that place—but not from the toll it had taken on my mind and body. my Strength My story should have ended, but one woman kept standing in the way of that. The only way I could have her was to find a way to put the darkness to rest.

Coming Soon

Watch for Skye's upcoming serial, The Redline Series, beginning in February. 

Redline image 

Skye Callahan was born and raised in rural Ohio and has had an insatiable love of reading and writing since she was young. Thanks to the encouragement of teachers, family, and friends, she has found her passion in immersing herself in the imaginary worlds of the characters who live in her head. Most of her early stories were paranormal, and although the paranormal world still has a special place in her imagination, her interest in BDSM and dark romance has led her to expand her writing endeavors. Before she began writing full-time, she earned a M.A. in Public History and worked for a non-profit business consulting center. When she’s not indulging the voices in her head, she’s enjoying life with her husband and two ferrets. 

instagram

Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/UW1ET 
Spotify (book playlists): https://play.spotify.com/user/12163029204 

No comments:

Post a Comment